Eligibility for Services
The Epilepsy Foundation of the Quad Cities located at 616 35th Ave, Suite 3, Moline, IL provides the following services for those who meet the inclusion criteria:
- Case Coordination (Epilepsy)
- Clinic visits with a Neurologist in the Quad Cities or an Epilepsy Sub-specialist (Epileptologist), OSF Peoria & University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- Case Management (Epilepsy) – assistance with IEP/504b and other related services.
- Awareness & Fundraising
- Support Groups
- Skills Groups
- Financial Resources & Medication Assistance
- Special Care – program takes a team approach to help ensure proper life care planning for the future of a person with a disability or other special need.
- Transportation and Transportation Resources
- Yearly Camp for people ages 8-24 with Epilepsy
- Education Outreach
- Seizure Response Training
INCLUSION CRITERIA – Individuals with a diagnosis of epilepsy, or with episodes of concern that could be seizures
and those with a brain injury (acquired or traumatic).
AGE REQUIREMENTS – Ages 3 and up.
Epilepsy Empowerment Group:
Every 1st Thursday of each month -6:30pm
UnityPoint – Trinity, Education Center 500 John Deere Rd., Moline
Parent Support Group:
Every 3rd Thursday of the month – 7:00pm
Howell Chiropractic – 2440 Tech Drive #3, Bettendorf, Iowa