Eligibility for Services
The Epilepsy Foundation of McHenry County located at 333 Commerce Drive, Suite 500 in Crystal Lake, IL
provides the following services for those who meet the inclusion criteria:
- Clinic visits with an Epilepsy Sub-specialist (Epileptologist), Marvin A. Rossi, MD., PhD.
- Clinic visits with an Epilepsy APN, Laurie Sabol, APN
- Clinic visits with a Mental Health APN, Nadine Wengroff, APN
- Telemedicine visits with an Epilepsy Sub-specialist (Epileptologist), Marvin A. Rossi, MD., PhD.
- Case Coordination (Epilepsy and/or Brain Injury)
- Case Management (Epilepsy and/or Brain Injury)
- Support Groups
- Skills Groups
INCLUSION CRITERIA – Individuals with a diagnosis of epilepsy, or with episodes of concern that could be seizures
and those with a brain injury (acquired or traumatic).
AGE REQUIREMENTS – Clinic and treatment program for ages 4 and up. Care coordination, support, education and
referrals for ages 0-3.
Support Groups McHenry County
Support Group – Children, Adults, Family Members, Friends, Caregivers:
3rd Tuesday of each month
Mental Health Board Building – 620 Dakota Street Rd, Crystal Lake, IL 60012
For questions, please call Nancy Monica: 815-893-0709