Services we Provide
- Clinic visits with an Epilepsy Sub-specialist (Epileptologist), Marvin A. Rossi, MD., PhD.
- Clinic visits with an Epilepsy APN, Laurie Sabol, APN
- Clinic visits with a Mental Health APN, Nadine Wengroff, APN
- Telemedicine visits with an Epilepsy Sub-specialist (Epileptologist), Marvin A. Rossi, MD., PhD.
- Case Coordination (Epilepsy and/or Brain Injury)
- Case Management (Epilepsy and/or Brain Injury)
- Support Groups
- Skills Groups
ELIGIBILITY FOR SERVICES
1. Diagnosis of Epilepsy or be at risk of seizures.
3. Must be a McHenry County Resident.
2. Diagnosis of an acquired Brain Injury.
4. Must be 4 years old or older
Support Groups McHenry County
Support Group – Children, Adults, Family Members, Friends, Caregivers:
3rd Tuesday of each month
Mental Health Board Building – 620 Dakota Street Rd, Crystal Lake, IL 60012
For questions, please call Nancy Monica: 815-893-0709
Young artists with epilepsy
Young artists with epilepsy participated in an Art
Program in Crystal Lake lead by Bianca Arana,
Epilepsy Foundation Case Manager and Denise Hoover, Artist/parent.